Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My friends

Twilight is cool. She is so friendly. Twilight is maybe the prettiest girl I know. She is awesome! She makes me laugh, she makes me cry, she makes me want to slap her sometimes.... but just because I love her. Today, we got in trouble for talking. Typical. We are pretty good friends, and when Twilight needs help, me and mighty mouse are on the way!!!! Oh yea don't forget orange sausage. He rocks. He is irritating most of the time and is pretty weird, but that's why I like him. He can make me laugh and he can make me angry. All the things a good friend would do. Last but not least country girl. Shes pretty weird. And really dramatic. But that's OK. I get used to it. She is crazy most of the time. And can get on my nerves. All the reasons why I love her. Just now I told her that I hated her and you should have seen her face. It was a joke. ha ha ha.
Lol. She is pretty kool. Shes.... pretty. I have to say that so she won't feel left out. Just joking!! Shes nice,pretty,kind, and funny. She awesome.




PEACE AND LOVE!!!




*TWIX*

3 comments: