Wednesday, February 18, 2009

CINNAMON ROLLS



Hello friends. Today I am going to tell you about how you can make cinnamon rolls. It is very easy to do. You only need a few ingredients and 30 minutes. I chose this recipe because everyone likes Cinnamon rolls. You can eat them anywhere. A picnic, the pool, breakfast, dinner, lunch, all in the same day... anything.









OK. Here are some ingredients. I'm not a good cook. And I had the recipe at my old house and it got lost. They didn't turn out so good... but here you go.













You get dough, put it in a bowl, poor a tinny bit of milk, mix it around, put a drop of water in it, a lot of Cinnamon, tiny nuts (it may sound weird but its good) put a sprinkle of salt, and mix it around. After that you take it out and roll it so that it looks like a snake. Then you put it in the oven for 8 minutes and at 450 degrees. And walla!

1 comment:

  1. They look delicious.
    I can't believe they didn't taste good.
    Nice post!

    ReplyDelete