Thursday, April 30, 2009

My Best Friend

I was always sad, always alone, and always seemed to be invisible to everyone. I didn't know why, that's the thing. When someone looked at me, they immediately looked away. As if I was of no interest to them. I could say that I was pretty, when I was a teen. I had shoulder length brown hair, hazel eyes, and freckles. I wasn't gawked at by people, which was something I was used to. It was almost like they could see me, but at the same time, not entirely. I lived with only my father, and since he was always working, I had the in tire house to myself. I usually stayed at home listening to music. Classical was my favorite, but sometimes I liked to take my anger out by listening to head banging music. I was mad because of the silence I felt when i took off the headphones. It made me feel alone. So, as you can see, I loved my headphones.







When my dad came home he didn't do what he usually did. He walked inside the house, immediately made dinner, and we talked. More than we ever had. About my school day, about what happened at work, and then I went to the park. We talked so much that I needed time to think about what had just happened. He said I could go, so I took my headphones, and I was on my way. The road was dark, and the street felt eerie. I felt cold, all around me. My skin is naturally pale, but now I could FEEL my skin going white. When I finally reached the edge of the park, I saw him. He was tall, brown haired, had the brightest and most blue eyes I have ever seen. He was perfect! When he first saw me, he smiled and waved. I smiled back, and almost tripped on my own feet. I am not that coordinated, but it still was shocking to see me fall. He laughed, and walked over to me.





"Hi." The drop dead gorgeous boy said, in a musical voice.
"Um.. hi." I said stammering.
"It looks like you could use some help." The boy said, flashing a beautiful smile at me. I hadn't noticed, but I was still on the ground. At least I'm not drooling. I thought to myself. He helped me up, and i got a better look at him, face to face. He had no freckles, which I liked, had long eyelashes, and had the most beautiful eyes that I could swim in.
"Thanks. As you can see, my balance is not on my side today." I said, the words came right out of my mouth. It was easy to be myself with him. He showed me that same perfect smile, and laughed.

"So, do you live around here?" He asked.
"Ya, right down that block." I said, keeping my cool.


"Cool. I live down that street to, I just moved here." I saw a woman coming up from behind him. He turned around and saw her, too.


"Hey, I have to go. But, I'll see you later. Kay? And by the way my name is Mateo." Mateo said in his dazzling voice.

"Okay, and by the way my name is Aleyna." I said.


"Hey, here is my number, call me, you are a pretty girl, and I"m lonely. And I think we could... have some fun."



TO BE CONTINUED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment