Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The School Year

My favorite part of the school year was meeting three people who's names I will disguise so I won't be ridiculed about it.

1. Jimmy
2. Cole
3. Bobby

Also I loved it when we went to YMCA. I had so much fun learning about team work and how to express yourself. We stayed overnight, and late in the night we all went swimming!! It was cold most of the time, but I was wearing Sprinklers jacket so it was all good.

My least favorite thing was me getting suspended for two days!! It really stunk because I personally think it was unfair. I did do something wrong but it was outside of school and I think the other person deserved to get in trouble too. But any who...

Obviously, you can see, my year has had its ups and downs, but it was an all around ok year.



LOVE TO LIVE
LOVE TO LAUGH
LOVE TO LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment