Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Spring Break

The snow was coming down rapidly, blinding my eyesight. Whiteness surrounded me every where I looked. When my dad told me that we were going to have to drive to Denver, I was shocked and very frustrated. How were we going to venture through the extreme blizzard that surrounded us??! I lost all faith once we got on the road, though. It took us for what seemed like forever to pack our gear. Snow pants, gloves, the works. We were taking back my cousin to his beautiful house in Westminster, and we were going to stay at the house for 3 days. So, we were off. The ride was long, and vigorous. It took us an extremely long time, a total of two hours. Finally, we arrived at my aunts house.


LOVE TO LIVE
LOVE TO LAUGH
LOVE TO LOVE

*!twix!*

1 comment:

  1. "venture through the extreme blizzard" - NICE job. I say you should be a writer.

    ReplyDelete