Friday, January 16, 2009

EVRY BODY DANCE NOW!

hey hey hey. welcome 2 my blog. My name is *TWIX* (kewl name right!?) I love soccer, my fav colors r pink, purple, green, orange, onyx, topaz, and blue. I love the ocean. I swear im a mermaid. lol. I enjoy strngthining my diversity, and unique ness. My favorite books are "EAST", the twilight saga, "Marley and Me" and many others. I am a true romantic person, and i enjoy hanging out with friends. Some of my lines are "oodles" "suck on that" and "when life hands me lemons... PARTY!"


i hope you will stay tuned to my life and c wat happens


xoxoxoxo

*TWIX*

3 comments:

  1. Go parties!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete